Terms and Conditions
All submissions will be subject to the following terms and conditions. By accepting those terms and conditions you:
- Acknowledge that you are the sole copyright holder of your content. If you have created content with a co-creator you will provide their names and contact information along with your own.
- Grant the Thomas A. Edge Archives & Special Collections and Athabasca University a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable licence to copy, digitize, reproduce, edit, translate, create derivative works, distribute, and publicly display and perform the materials that you contribute.
- Understand that submissions can be made in anonymity and the Archives will not display your name in any public context if that option is chosen.
- Affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and have the full power and authority to consent to these terms and conditions.
- Affirm that your submission does not infringe any existing copyright or contain any libelous matter and does not invade any third-party rights of privacy or publicity.
- Acknowledge that the Thomas A. Edge Archives & Special Collections and Athabasca University have no obligation to use or publish your submission.
- Acknowledge that you retain ownership of, and copyright in the materials you submit.
If you require temporary access restrictions, such as for privacy and confidentiality reasons, or if for some reason you are not able to affirm the Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions/concerns about submitting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.